Recent Before & After Photos

Fire Damaged Cabinets from an Dishwasher Electrical Short in Stern, Ohio


A dishwasher fire was started after an electrical shortage. Something that started so small grew to wide spread smoke and soot damage throughout the kitchen. Ou... READ MORE



Water and Sewer Damage in Parkersburg Basement Bedroom


This basement in Parkerburg, WV had a sewer line break which resulted in the finished basement being flooded, not only by water but sewerage as well. There was ... READ MORE



A Backed Up Toilet in Harrisville, WV


After a very unfortunate sewage back up in this home in Harrisville, WV our team at SERVPRO of Wood, Ritchie & Pleasants Counties was called in to fix the i... READ MORE



18,000 Gallons of Sewage Backed up into Home Basement in Parkersburg, WV


This was an unfortunate situation. A city sewer was backed up and leaked over into the basement of a nearby home. IT STUNK! The smell isn't the only problem. Se... READ MORE



Fire Damaged Kitchen in Parkersburg, WV


This kitchen fire caused a lot of damage. It was a combination of fire damage, and water (from the fire department saving the rest of the house). After the fire... READ MORE



Cracked Pipe in Parkersburg, WV Department Store


A department store in Parkersburg, WV had a crack in one of their overhead pipes after a high rainfall night. This crack allowed gallons of water to enter the s... READ MORE



Water Damage to Wooden Floor in Pennsboro, WV


After a leak in this home in Pennsboro, WV the wooden floor boards had absorbed a lot of water. This water had warped the thick engineering wood floor and made ... READ MORE



Water Damaged and Stained Carpet in St. Mary's, WV


This set of stairs in St Mary's, WV was damaged in a storm earlier this year and the carpet was saturated with water. What people don't realise is that merely d... READ MORE



Damaged Garage in Vienna, WV


This garage in Vienna, WV was devastated in a storm that his the mid-Ohio Valley earlier this year and it left the family living here very distressed. The befor... READ MORE



Basement fire damage disappeared!


A home in Parkersburg, WV suffered an indoor electrical fire that caused the roof to go up in flames. The insulation had caught fire and spread it across the ba... READ MORE