Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Speed is important. So is quality.
Businesses suffer large financial losses with any sort of damage, whether it's water, fire, mold or storm and flooding. As time goes on the damage only worsens and the restoration expenses will dramatically increase. This is why our team is fast acting to serve you and your home or business.
With a response team that is 24 hours, 7 days a week, no matter the time, we will respond quickly to your requests. This includes holidays! We never close because disaster doesn't have a day off either.
We cover multiple areas within our Wood, Ritchie & Pleasants Counties district; including:
- Parkersburg, WV
- Vienna, WV
- Harrisville, WV
- St. Mary's, WV
- Williamstown, WV
- Pennsboro, WV
- Belmont, WV
A FAST RESPONSE IS VITAL FOR YOU
If you are reading this right now, and have any sort of water damage, flooding or storm damage, call us now! As time continues, the damage exponentially increases. Wood starts to swell, stains grow and supporting structures in your home or commercial building become weaker. This can pose a big health and safety issue. So call now!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (304) 428-7378
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Wood, Ritchie & Pleasants Counties arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.