Is Mold Hiding From You?
We’re sure you’ve smelt it before. That musty smell in a room, maybe your basement, or your bathroom, maybe even your bedroom. That may be a sign of mold growing within your home.
This mold is just as dangerous as the visible mold.
Mold can be growing in numerous places out of your sight:
- Behind the dry wall
- Under the carpet
- Underneath the wallpaper
- In the wall panelling
- Within furniture
Mold grows anywhere where there’s moisture. But before you pack your bags to move home, or start tearing down the dry wall to find it, here’s some small steps you can take.
- Call a professional for an inspection.
- We will ask a few questions over the phone, so have these prepared so that your process is easier
- Can you see the growth? (In this instance, you cannot)
- Does the room have much moisture in it naturally?
- Have you remove the moisture?
These questions will help us understand the situation better and give you the best information possible. If there is anything you’re uncertain about regarding mold in your home, do not hesitate to call us on 304-428-7378.
Thankyou from the team at SERVPRO of Wood, Ritchie & Pleasants Counties.