2 MINUTES to Save Your Business A FEW THOUSAND Dollars
Flooding and water damage in West Virginian Businesses can become quite costly in a matter of moments.
By taking 2 minutes to read this blog post now (when you don’t really need to) you will be better equipped if that time comes.
5 Simple Steps to Take Before We Arrive
- Turn off any electricity immediately - this is a high danger to all persons in the building. Electricity travels through water extremely fast and can injure or even kill. Please do this immediately, but only if safe to do so. Do not put yourself in danger.
- Stop the Water at the Source - if at all possible (and safe to do so), stop any water from continuing into the premises. The more water, the more damage and clean up necessary.
- Remove and Mop All Visible Water - This step alone will significantly decrease the labor required by our team and save your business a lot of money.
- Put Up Warning Signs - this is for the safety of yourself and your business. Using highly visible signage is important to minimize the likelihood of someone getting injured in your business work place.
- If possible - remove furniture or place plastic underneath them - water is sneaky. It can get up into your wooden furniture and rust metal. If you can remove it (safety first), or even put plastic underneath it, stopping water from being able to damage it, this will save you a lot of money in damages later.
Every Hour Costs Your Business Money
Our team endeavours to complete the job professionally and quickly so that you can get back to what you do best.
What To Do Now
If you haven't already called us, please call 304-428-7378 now and our team can further assist over the phone, before coming out.
We hope that this has been a useful article for you,